We are very proud of our school uniform; we believe that this promotes a sense of belonging and pride in our school. All children are expected to arrive at school each day wearing the correct full school uniform.
The school required uniform is:
- Maroon jumper or cardigan with school logo *
- Grey trousers, shorts, pinafore or skirt
- White short/long sleeved shirt or blouse
- Sensible black shoes with white or grey socks, tights
- Dark coloured warm waterproof coat in the winter
- Yellow gingham school dress during the summer term
- Children in Reception and Key Stage 1 may wear an elasticated school tie and children from Year 3 upwards should wear a regular school tie. *
- Maroon school PE t-shirt *
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
* Denotes compulsory items that should be obtained from our suppliers (listed below).
All other items can be purchased from any high street store. FROGS may have preloved items available for purchase - please enquire at the school office.
- All uniform, including shoes, should be clearly labelled.
- Jewellery, including earrings, make-up and extreme hairstyles (e.g. shapes shaved into short hair) are not permitted.
- Shoulder length/long hair should be tied back from the face. Hair accessories should be plain and in school colours.
- Children should bring in a named water bottle to drink from during the day. Water bottles can be purchased from the school office.
- Online: Network Uniform at https://www.ukuniform.com/. Delivery is free to the school.
- Shop: A Sporting Choice, 23 Molesey Road, Hersham, KT12 4RN (Tel: 01932 241404).
Opening hours Monday to Friday 10.00am to 5.00pm / Saturday 10.00 to 1.30pm https://www.asportingchoice.co.uk/productcategory/schools/grovelands